A Personalized Approach to “What to Wear to Work”
There are many clothing options for today’s busy business woman. With these increased clothing options, the margin of error women can make in their clothing selection has vastly increased.
Dress to support your day’s agenda and desired outcomes; dress to influence your success and save time and money shopping for wardrobe essentials.
Workshop (2 to 3 hours, designed for Women ONLY)
What Will I Learn?
Learn to choose physically flattering, financially affordable, and professionally appropriate clothing to communicate self-confidence, competence, and credibility to enhance your competitive advantage.
What Will I Experience?
Body: Dress Your Body Type
Determine your body type and dress to look your best (no measuring)
- Use line, color, pattern, and texture to balance your silhouette
- Select clothing styles that enhance your body type
- Interpret and maximize the seven languages of clothing to support your personal and professional image
Budget: Maximize Wardrobe $$$$
Transform a handful of clothing into a closet full of outfits
- Develop a shopping plan and shop your plan
- Mix, match, and multiply your wardrobe options
- Save time and money shopping for wardrobe essentials
Business: Project a Professional Image
Align your personal image with your professional business
- Select clothing to align with your company’s business message
- Dress to support your day’s agenda and desired outcomes
- Dress to influence your success
What Will I Get?
Interactive instruction and workbook provide the tools to consistently package and communicate your personal and professional attributes and save money with your wardrobe needs.