A Heart and Head Approach to Caring Customer Relations
A respectful, service-centered attitude is the foundation for exceptional internal and external customer service. All company representatives are customer service specialists whose service philosophy and actions must be in alignment with the company’s mission and customer service philosophy to ensure customer satisfaction.
Workshop (2 to 3 hours)
What Will I Learn?
Learn to connect with and engage customers, solve challenges, and convert customers to advocates who return and refer others and sustain your organization’s competitive advantage.
What Will I Experience?
Learn Genuine, Respectful, Enthusiastic, Appropriate, Timely (GREAT) Service
- Align employee brand image with employer’s business brand
- First impression; people’s perceptions
- World-class guest service philosophies
- GREAT Service expectations
- Service-centered character and attitude
- Identify and understand customers’ needs
- Connect with and engage customers
- Solve customer challenges to satisfaction
- Cultivate loyal customers
- Provide Double SMILE Service from “Hello” to “Goodbye”
What Will I Get?
Interactive instruction and a workbook provide the tools to build and sustain positive productive relationships with internal and external customers and ensure repeat, referral business.